...thank you Lord for feeding me!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Friday, November 26, 2010
We spent Carter's 1st Thanksgiving with Nanie and Gramps at Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal...
Daddy...Woody Woodpecker is a woodpecker, hence his name - not a duck...
Posted by Brian at 2:11 AM
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Here is an update on Carter at 8 months :) He is such a good baby!
- crawling very well.
- has two teeth and is working on more.
- just started clapping.
- starting to wave bye-bye.
- imitates the words we say with sounds.
- starting to get stranger anxiety.
- typically a good eater but doesn't like green veggies.
- trying to pull up to a stand but can only get to knees.
- wants whatever Dylan has!!!
He is super cute and we are having a blast with him. This is from today at the pool.