Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Monday, December 30, 2013
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Grady continues to stay very busy. Notes from the past month:
- Grady is at our feet constantly. He crawls over to us and pulls up at the back of our legs. It is cute but can be very inopportune (i.e. in the bathroom).
- He loves to go into the bathroom. He plays with the step stool.
- Grady likes to play in the pantry. And if the fridge is open, watch out! He goes straight for Gramps' little bottle of ginger ale.
- He does "high 5's".
- He waves bye.
- He claps. Loved it on Christmas morning!
- Grady is very excited about real food. He has had pasta, macaroni and cheese, squash, zucchini, mashed potatoes, carrots, Special K, bread... He gets a big smile on his face when you give it to him. Only thing he tends to spit out is banana. He really enjoys gnawing on a pizza crust (still no teeth).
- Sometimes he repeats words. This is not consistent but he has repeated back things like "mama" and "bottle". He is good at imitating our sounds!
A few pictures from today of Grady's activities: