Sunday, September 29, 2013
Grady is 5 months today! He is keeping busy. Here is an update :)
- Grady started eating food when he was 4 months. He does pretty well with everything we have given him including rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, apples, prunes, bananas, and carrots. He seems to like the veggies more but really enjoyed the bananas we introduced recently.
- Grady is on the move. He gets up on all fours but can't figure out what comes next. He ends up scooting backwards and can get pretty far. He also can roll all over the place.
- Grady is super sweet. He smiles for everyone. Even when he is hungry or tired he will take a break from fussing to smile. He is chatty too. Sometimes at 5 in the morning, though...
- He has slept through the night a few times but mainly still gets up once a night sometime between 2:30 and 4 a.m.
- It seems like he is ready to run around with his brothers. They are really enjoying him too. Yes, even Carter!
Sweet baby boy:
Grady was baptized today, September 29, 2013, at St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church. Deacon Bill Timmes performed the ceremony. Grady was a pro - no tears! His proud Godparents are Matt and Hillary Makens. Also here for the big day were Nana, Nanie, and Gramps.
Photo bomb by Dylan and Carter
Celebrating the big day back at home. Thank you everyone for being a part of Grady's special day!