Thursday, October 31, 2013
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
How fast the months are going! Grady is half a year today - here is the latest on our adorable baby boy.
Weight: 18 lb, 3 oz.
- Grady continues to enjoy food. He eats bananas, apples, peaches, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots, and peas. His least favorite seems to be peas.
- Grady is super strong - he can go from lying on the floor to sitting up all by himself! He gets up on all fours and even stretches up on hands and feet like a downward dog yoga position. He is anxious to get moving :)
- Daycare strikes - he has had a runny nose for the past month. That's just the way it is going to be.
- Not completely consistent but Grady has been sleeping through the night on occasion.
- Like his brothers, he is not big on naps.
- Grady loves the bath.
- Grady babbles and sometimes has great timing when we or his brothers say something to him. We get great laughs out of it.
- We call him "Grabby Hands." He will grab anything within his reach. Nothing is safe. I almost lost my whole piece of Brian's birthday cake to Grabby Hands.
- Grabby Hands is still as sweet as ever. He is always smiling, and he loves attention from his brothers. Dylan tends to get the most belly laughs out of him. He was always making Carter smile as a baby too :)
Grady was too distracted by toys to smile for the camera:
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Friday, October 25, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Monday, October 21, 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Saturday, October 19, 2013
|The NBA's best player (north of Miami, south of Atlanta), Arron Afflalo, is very concerned Grady makes it in the shot.|
|Arron was super nice!|
|Dylan & Carter meet 7 footer Nik Vucevic.|
|Dylan & Carter meet Tobias Harris.|
|Tobias spent a good deal of time with the kids! Dylan threw him alley-oop!|
|Mommy & Grady at the Magic playground.|
|Dylan & Carter get ready for some video game action with Solomon Jones.|
|Dylan & Solomon play a couple innings of Wii baseball. Dylan said Solomon wasn't a very good hitter. But he was a great guy! They were like old buds!|